Additional Chief Executive Officer of Uttarakhand State Disaster Management Authority, Riddhim Agarwal has issued an advisory on prevention of Coronavirus infection and precautions to be taken while staying in the Quarantine Center. He said that Corona infection can be prevented by taking precautions.
What to do while staying at the Quarantine Center
-Be clean, be safe.
– Wash hands with soap and water at regular intervals.
– Make masks an important part of your life.
– Adopt the rule of social distancing. Draw a distance of more than one meter from the other person.
– When sneezing or coughing, cover your nose and mouth with a handkerchief or tissue.
– Wash your used utensils yourself.
– Keep cleanliness before and after using the toilet.
– Listen to music or meditate to spend time.
– Eat a balanced diet, drink a liquid, take precautions against heat protection.
– In case of medical problems, contact the medical staff of the Quarantine Center.
– Share your trouble with the officer posted in the center.
Do not do this in the Quarantine Center
– Do not panic during your stay at the Quarantine Center.
– Whether you come from the red, orange, or green zone, do not come in contact with each other.
– Do not touch others’ sheets, water bottles, utensils, or personal items.
– Do not let your family members and friends come to meet you at the Quarantine Center.
– Ignore Corona related rumors.
– Do not promote wrong messages related to Corona in social media