At eight o’clock on Tuesday night, Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke of a lockdown in India for the next 21 days. After this, on Wednesday morning, there was a huge crowd in the open shops in other cities including the capital Dehradun. It happened that there was a jam situation in the Aadhat market of Dehradun at seven in the morning. There was a rage among the people for the goods.
– On asking to sit at home in Jainpur Jhanjhri village of Haridwar, two sides started pelting stones. No one was injured in this stone-pelting. Police ripped sticks and drove people away and detained three youths.
– A young woman returned from Dehradun to Srinagar has been quarantined home. She was working at the hotel in Dehradun where a woman was found to be Corona positive.
– People arriving from places like Deoria, Ranikhet, Almora, Bageshwar, etc. for wages in Haldwani have been staying in Ramlila Maidan since the 22nd. They say that they are unable to dare to go back empty-handed. Government, give some help, we should also go to our home.
– Around 4000 passengers stranded at various hotels and Dharamshala in Haridwar are appealing to the administration to return, but the administration did not help. There is also difficulty in eating and drinking. Many social and spiritual institutions have come forward to raise their hands for help.
– There are direct orders of the government that drug shops should be opened throughout the day. In contrast, police personnel are not only closing the drug stores in many places but are also forcibly shutting down the drug factories. According to drug controller Tajwar Singh, some pharma company operators have called them and complained that the police are forcibly closing their factory. According to him, it is wrong to do so. Told that we will talk about governance in this matter. At the same time, retail shops are also being forcibly closed from Tuesday.
– Devotees worshiped Navratri in their homes as the temple of Devbhoomi Uttarakhand was closed due to lockdown.
– 200 people were chanted in Shantibhang in Uttarakhand in two days. At the same time, 217 people were arrested for violating Section 144, who was later released on private bonds.
Appeal to people to offer prayers at home
Announcing the mosques of Haridwar city and countryside, appealed to people to offer namaz at home. After the letter was issued from Darul Uloom Deoband, the Ulama contacted the Imams of all mosques. The Ulama have appealed to the people of the Muslim community.
– Corona infected and suspected patients admitted to Doon Hospital are in need of psychologists. In view of this, the District Health Department has decided to consult such patients with psychologists on mobile. The Shift-wise duty of those psychologists has also been deployed.
-After the announcement of the 21-day lockdown, a similar atmosphere was seen in Haridwar, Haldwani, and Nainital today. People gathered at the shops to get the goods.
– Lime circles were made in front of shops for social distance. Shopkeepers and policemen are appealing to people to follow them.
– Karkhal police of Haridwar have arrested four people for violating lockdown. It is alleged that these people tried to break peace with not following the rules. Today, the accused will be produced before the magistrate.
Names of these youths Abhishek, son of Tilak Raj, resident of Sector 25 Panipat Haryana Hall in front of Dadubagh Kankhal Ashram, Bhauk Taneja, son of Shiv Dayal Taneja, resident of Krishna Nagar Kankhal, Navneet Singh, son of Dhyan Singh, resident of Krishna Nagar Kankhal, and Anup Singh, son of Rajpal Singh, resident of Bhagirathi Puram New Tehri Hall Vaishnavi property near Bengali hospital.
Police asked the violators of 144 to become cock as a punishment
– During the Janata curfew in Haldwani, the police in the police station made those men become cock who had made a brawl in violation of Section 144.
-Ration and vegetable shops were crowded in Mussoorie since morning. Due to a lack of milk supply here today, people faced trouble.
– Longline was seen outside the chemist’s shop in Nehru Colony. Here most of the people appeared wearing masks. People were seen standing in a line half a half meter away. Crowds were also seen outside the ATMs and shops of worshiping materials.
– In the Dehradun Aadhat market, there was a shopping spree in Dal Mandi. There was a spurt in the prices of essential commodities here. There is a crowd of more than fifty people in a shop here.