In the capital, swine flu is not taking any break. There has been panic among people after the death of a patient on Wednesday and 14 new cases have also been reported. So far, 18 people have died due to swine flu.
According to information received from the Chief Health Officer’s office, a 28-year-old female patient admitted to Mahat Indiresh Hospital died. In the report, swine flu has been confirmed in a female patient of Saharanpur. At the same time, the total number of those killed in swine flu has reached 18, out of which 16 died in the Shri Mahant Indiresh Hospital.
At the same time, 14 new patients have also confirmed swine flu. Six of these patients are admitted to Shri Mahant Indiresh Hospital, five Max Hospital, two Doon Hospital and one Kailash Hospital. So far, 95 patients have confirmed swine flu.
Symptoms of Swine Flu
– Continuous running nose and sneezing.
– A constant cough and excessive mucus
– Very sharp pain in the head.
– Too much fatigue, insomnia.
– Muscle acidity and pain.
– Dryness in the throat.
– Increase in fever continuously.
– do not take a cough and cold light.
– Avoid going to crowded places.
– Avoid joining hands and hugging.
– Do not go into the crowd without wearing a mask.
– Be careful while attending the hospital.
– Do not go to Swine Flu affected areas.
– Keep handkerchief while coughing and sneezing.