In view of Coronavirus infection, four medical colleges Doon, Srinagar, Haldwani, and Almora have been reserved by the government. Private colleges will also be acquired if needed. This decision has been taken in the cabinet meeting. At the same time, it was also decided in the meeting that 3 crores will be given to four districts Dehradun, Haridwar, Udham Singh Nagar, Nainital and 2 crores to the remaining districts, so that the District Magistrate can give ration to poor and needy people besides ration cardholders.
A cabinet meeting was held on Tuesday under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat, in which several important decisions have been approved. After the meeting was over, the government spokesperson and cabinet minister Madan Kaushik talked to reporters and informed them about the decisions. With this, the work of sending one thousand rupees to the registered workers in their accounts has started.
Other cabinet decisions
– IIP and AIIMS sent a proposal to Rishikesh to make the corona investigation a testing lab.
– In three working medical colleges, the Principal gave the authority to fill the Teaching Medical Faculty. Recruitment will be done through walk-in-interview.
– District collectors were empowered to fill the vacant posts of doctors in district hospitals on outsourcing for 11 months.
– All ration cardholders will be given three months ration in the first week of April next month.
– Request to private companies not to deduct EPF from salary of 4.5 lakh registered employees.
– The decision to keep the session of the Legislative Assembly short.