Traffic changes for 10 days
Traffic will change during the proposed Assembly Budget Session from February 11 to 21. Haridwar bypass traffic will remain completely diverted during the session.
Apart from this, due to different demonstrations proposed by organizations and institutions for different demands, traffic will be stopped by putting a barrier on four places. School children and their parents will suffer during this period. The police has issued a traffic plan on Saturday. The SSP has appealed to people to cooperate during this time.
Barriers will be in these places
– Pragati Vihar
– Shastri Nagar
– Haridwar Bypass
– Defense Colony
This will be the Divert Plan
– During the budget session of the Assembly, entire heavy vehicles will be diverted from Kargi Chowk and Doiwala to the Doodhli road.
– Vehicles from Dehradun to Haridwar, Rishikesh, Tehri, Chamoli will be carried through Nehru Colony from EC Road and Pulia No. 6 from Fountain Chowk, Raipur, and Thano.
– The traffic to ISBT from Dharmpur Chowk will be carried by the Mata Temple Road via the old bypass post. Vehicles going from Mohkampur to Mussoorie will be moving from Jogiwala to Ring Road to Ladpur to Sahastadhara Crossing from IT Park to Mussoorie
– Vehicles coming from Mohkampur to Dehradun city will come from Jogiwala through Pulia no. 6 from Nehru Colony, Aaragarh, EC Road.
-City buses coming to Dehradun from Doiwala will return through Jogiwala.
– Business vehicles going to the Defense Colony will be diverted to the old Chowki Bypass from Nehru Colony Police Station.
The procession starts from Bannu School
The police said that all possible procession proclamation of assembly announcements will start from Bannu School. People in the exhibition will be able to park in their vehicle at Bannu School.