More than seven thousand village heads of the state are also employment warriors of the government. In the era of the COVID-19 epidemic, the government will give them complete information about self-employment and other employment, which will help them to become self-sufficient by informing the villagers and their nearby villagers about the schemes.
The Chief Minister, who was speaking to about ten thousand panchayat representatives on Monday through Virtual Classroom (e-Samvad), said that the government will soon publish a book giving full details of every employment and self-employment scheme of the Central and State Government. This book will be given to village heads.
Giving information about Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana, CM said that more than 150 works have been included in this scheme. Net connectivity will be available in every gram panchayat in one and a half years from Bharat Net Phase Two. This has made this task much easier. Panchayati Raj Minister Arvind Pandey, Education Secretary R. Meenakshi Sundaram, all District Panchayat President, Director Panchayatiraj HC Semwal, Gram Pradhan, and other Panchayat representatives attended the E-Samvad.
Government jobs are not much. There are three lakh state employees. Some may be given jobs but there is an advantage in self-employment. The state government has made complete preparations for this. The more self-employed we become, the more independent we will become.
– Trivendra Singh Rawat, Chief Minister
CM told special things in e-dialogue
– Zero budget can also prevent corona. Just need to wash hands with soap, wear a mask, and social distance.
– Self-reliant India is the one who made and started exporting PPT kits, N-95 masks after the first case. In view of this, Mukhyamantri Swarojgar Yojana has been prepared in the state. There is another plan, that will come into force after the cabinet meeting. This scheme will give employment to ten thousand people.
– New plan of Himalayan Vegetable is being prepared. Himalayan products are in great demand. Will do marketing directly to Delhi. 40 percent of the district plan has been kept for this work.
– There is a risk of dengue, be careful for three months. Vigilance and caution are necessary.
– Migrants wanted to come. People said that Corona would spread but how could the government refuse to bring in migrants.
Technical glitch: Panchayat representatives could not speak to CM
Due to technical disturbances in virtual communication, the village head could not speak to the CM. CM spoke for about 46 minutes. After this, the number of representatives came, then the connectivity was disturbed.
According to Panchayat Director and Additional Secretary Harishchandra Semwal, there was a trial on connectivity for three days and every test proved to be better. The Department of Education has created 500 virtual classrooms.
Education Secretary Minakshi Sundaram was also present in the dialogue. Connectivity went awry at the last moment. The plan of the Panchayati Raj department was that the panchayat representatives present in the 500 virtual classrooms could talk to the CM from every district of the state.