CBSE opens a correction window

Special things
Opportunities are given to graduate students in 2017-18 and 2018-19

If there is a mistake in your mark sheet or certificate, then CBSE has given a chance to improve it. The board has opened the correction window for the youth who have passed 10th, 12th in the year 2017-18 and 2018-19 session. The mistake in their certificates will be rectified within 60 days after verification.

CBSE has issued the Citizen Charter for error correction. It has opened the Directorate of Administrative and Public Grievance Portal with it. Students will apply in this. After that, duplicate certificate will be issued in 14 days. Any errors related to name correction will be corrected in 60 days. The Greaves officer of this portal is the Secretary of the Board.

All the regional officers have been made nodal officers. CBSE Dehradun Regional Officer Ranbir Singh said that this opportunity has been given for the convenience of the students. This arrangement is for students of two sessions only.

Applications can be made online and offline
Can apply both online and offline for error correction. The improvement will be done at the regional office and headquarters level. Complaints will be redressed in 30 days at the regional level. The problem will be resolved in 60 days at the headquarter level.

Verification of certificate in two months

Verification of the 10th, 12th certificate will take two months. For this also, one has to apply on the portal. Apart from affiliation and administrative work on this Citizen’s Charter Portal of the board, one can also apply for exam-related work.

These can provide error correction

Name of student, mother and father, surname, date of birth, certificate verification.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *