In the meeting chaired by Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat, the employees of the state got the help of the Arrears and allowances. About 300 crores of rupees will be spent on arrears and allowances.
State spokesman Madan Kaushik informed the important decision of the Cabinet meeting of Uttarakhand.
1. Legislative Assembly will be held in Dehradun from February 11 to 22 February.
2. Orphan children living in the state orphanage will receive 5 percent reservation in the state jobs.
3. High-quality Marine Sheep will be imported from Australia for the improvement of sheep breeds. 6 crore expenditure has been estimated. Out of the 90:10 prescribed for the Central and State, 4.36 crore has been received from the center. Total 40 male and 200 female sheep will be included.
4. State employees will be given 6 months outstanding arrears of seventh pay scale. This will have an internal load of 300 crores.
5. Rules for paragliding has been approved. The training standard has been changed. 50 km of glide instead of 50 hours has been set.
6. Documentary on Kedarnath reconstruction will be made by national geographic. For this 1.5 crore rupees have been approved. It will be promoted from Instagram, Facebook, youTube.
7. Temporary posts for 46 Super Specialist Neuro Surgeons, Cardiologist and Neurologist have been recommended to have in Haldwani Medical College.
8. Amendment to the provision of police service rules and provision of service promotion has been approved.
9. The recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission have got approval for revision of travel allowance rates.